Thursday, November 8, 2007

Such a cute Butterfly

It was Hannah's first year of Halloween. I can't say she loved it because she went to sleep the first step we took outside to go trick or treating. We were able to go to dads work during the day. She was awake for that. Dad got to dress up for work. He dressed up as his day off. He bushed out his beard and spiked his hair. Grandma Merkley bought Hannah a Butterfly for Halloween. She looked so cute. We were not able to due the hat on her head up. Because of her double chin it would fit all the way. Next year we will try to get her to stay awake.

5 comments:

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

That is such a cute halloween costume! She is such an adorable little girl! I love the costume's shoes... haha.. to cute!

Rachel Chick said...

VERY cute!!!I gotta tell you Chelsie, I look at her and all I see is you! What an adorable little girl and I LOVE the costume! That is probably the cutest baby costume I've ever seen! I can't wait to meet your little one!

Wes Dyer said...

ADORABLE!! I love her sweet little butterfly costume!
Amber

Amber said...

Chelsie! How are you? How was Thanksgiving? I want to see more pictures of your sweet Hannah. Have a great day!!

Kelly said...

Chels!

She looks just like you! I can't wait til her and Isaac and Noah can play together! How do you like your new place? How are you all doing? We miss you guys!