Thursday, March 13, 2008

nap time/sleeping with dad

I put Hannah down for a nap. It was going on 3 hours. I hated to wake her up. But we had to leave the house. I went in to wake her up and I found her on the other side of the crib, On top of her blankets, her hand hanging out of the railing and her legs crossed. It was so cute. I had to get pictures.



I put hannah in bed with Blair on morning. I went back in and thought it was so cute to see both of them sleeping. I had to get a picture.



6 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh! She is such a sweetie! I enjoyed your new posts! She is just the cutest little thing! I wish we lived closer so that we could see you guys more often, but at least we have blogging and I can at least feel somewhat connected!

Life for the Pillings said...

Aren't they just the cutest when they are sleeping! I love looking at my kids while they are asleep - their so sweet!!!

Cherish said...

Cute Pics. She looks so sweet. I still can't believe you all ready have a baby, and she can all ready crawl. How fun!

DA pages said...

Ohh! how sweet!

Unknown said...

She is SO Yummy!...and BEAUTIFUL! How are you? It looks like so much fun! Babies sure do bring a new aspect of excitement to life don't they. Talk to you lata!

Nicole said...

She is is cute! And so much bigger than last time I saw her!