Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One Week











I can't believe it has been a week. It is crazy to think that last week I was having a baby. I still can't believe she got here as fast as she did. We all love her to death. Hannah has to know where she is at all times, if she can't find Rya she will start crying and wants to know where she is. Hannah is always giving her hugs and kisses. She loves to hold her with the help of Mom and Dad. She is a great big sister. I love my girls. Rya is such a great baby. The only time we hear her cry she when she is hungry. Rya has such a beautiful smiles that she shows off all the time. She is so beautiful. I love my beautiful girls. I can't believe we are now a family of 4. Here are some pictures in the hospital and at home. I love Rya's hair. I love that she has so much and that it sticks up everywhere. I am also so thankful for Blair and how much help he has been with two kids. He has been such a great dad to both Hannah and Rya. I love you Blair.

6 comments:

HIJK Skousen said...

Wow! A week already? She is so so so cute. You gotta love that new born stage!! Congratulations to you guys. I love the name Rya, We had some good friends in Michigan that had a little girl named Rya and I always loved it.

Here I am STILL pregnant. Can you believe it? I bet you don't envy me at all. I envy you. I hope the recovery is going ok. Good luck with all the upcoming recovery and fun!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Her hair is gorgeous! Congratulations

Rachel Chick said...

That is SO sweet! I LOVE the hair! It reminds me of Lilie's. :) They are going to be the best of friends! Everyday I am thankful for how close my girls are. I really don't know what they'd do without one another. They NEED each other and I'm sure that your girls will be the same. Heavenly Father knew that Hannah needed a friend. :)

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

oh she is adorable! I can't get over how small new born babies are... i forget so easily. haha. But it sounds like Hannah is being such a sweet older sister... they're going to be just great friends when they get older... how sweet!

Nicole said...

she is so cute and tiny!! Good luck with 2! Seems like everyone's got 2 or on their way! I'm such a slowpoke! Oh, and I'm glad Hannah enjoyed my elves. You should make her into one and see what she thinks!

Amber said...

What a sweet little angel!!! I love all the pictures!