Wednesday, March 25, 2009

been so long

I know it has been awhile. I just have not been wanting to blog. I don't ever get comments so it is hard to know if people really look at it. My brother Jesse told me I need to post some pictures for him. So Jesse this is for you. We love and miss you.












Hannah loves her sister so much.




Hannah nursing her baby after getting a bath. That is why she has no clothes on yet.

Hannah loves to pose. She thought it was funny to sit in my old barbie jeep.

I love Rya's smile. She smiles with her eyes. Blair also smiles with his eyes. I love this girl


Hannah loves to sit or use everything that is Rya's. I find her in the swing a lot. Hannah will get upset if Rya is in it and not her.
I came out one morning from getting ready for the day. I found Hannah sitting on the floor with a pile of Cheerios and a big spoon. she was getting it off the floor. She just had breakfast ten minutes before this. She makes me laugh.






Every time Hannah takes a bath she finds anything that is around the tub she can pull into the tub with her. This is a towel that I kneel on to give her a bath. When I find the garbage can in the tub I know we will need to have a talk. I am very proud of her. She went in the potty in her potty chair the other day. We are so proud of her. Hannah got a lot of hugs and kisses and a treat. She is growing up so fast.

What a silly smile. I can't get a enough of her. She keeps my life active. She is hard work but so worth it.

18 comments:

Bekah Condie said...

Holy cow! I haven't seen Rya forever and she has just gotten so big! I love her smile. Those two are going to be such good friends. Hannah is a goof! So fun! My blog is back but it's private so if you want access, let me know your email. You can email me at rebekahcondie@gmail.com.

Booth Family said...

your girl are so cute

Within These Walls said...

Cute pictures of the two girls together! I bet they keep you really busy.

Cherish said...

I'm glad to see you back to posting. I love that first picture of Hannah! Your girls are so cute! It would be fun to get together sometime this summer.

Cam said...

Your girls are so fun!! It was fun to see them the other night. Both of them are gettin so big! Hopefully we see you guys soon!

Amber said...

Hey...I look at your blog and LOVE it! But I know what you mean about the whole comment thing. I love all the pictures. Your girls are adorable. They look like the best of friends!!! So fun!
Keep posting =)!

Nikki Taylor said...

I too look at your blog and LOVE it! I love to see your cute girls and how big they are getting! I LOVE that Hannah nurses her baby. That is great. She makes me laugh and I don't even know her. You have one cute family.

Rondi-Ella said...

I cannot believe Hannah is already being potty trained! She really is growing up so fast! Rya is just so adorable...she always has a smile on her face. Hopefully I will get to see them both when I come down this weekend...Oh wait, I should since Jocelyn's shower is on Saturday. I love you!

Rachel Chick said...

I've been checking your blog for over a month, waiting for you to post something new! Hooray for pictures! Your kids are so cute! Did you know that I'm not positive that I've met either of your kids? Well, I think I've met Hannah maybe once. That's how long it's been since I've seen you! Can you believe that?? -- Actually, really, I'm not sure I've met her . . . I keep thinking I have, but somehow I don't think so. I've never seen Dan and Andrea's baby either! Wow. That's really weird. We need to plan something next time we come down! -- Anyhow, that being said, I really enjoy seeing pictures of your kids, because otherwise I don't know them! So keep it up! I read, even if I don't always comment! :)

Jared and Cami said...

I can't believe how big they are both getting!! I haven't seen Rya smile yet, she has such a cute smile!

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

yeah! i've been missing your blog... sorry i never comment! haha. but lets seriously go to the zoo or do something soon/this summer. we're leaving in august, so we still have a little bit of time! Your girls are getting so big, i can't believe it!!!

Mel said...

Can't believe how much Hannah looks like Blarr especially in the second picture!! :) Cute little family. It's fun to see your girls getting bigger.

Megan said...

Finally! I keep checking for updates and wanting to see pictures. I love the pictures of the girls in the crib together. What sweeties! Your girls are beautiful! Hope to see more blogging soon!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love Hannah's hair! Its finally getting long! She looks like Cindy Lou Who in the top pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pictures Chelsie, I love you! Rya has completely changed, she has grown out of the new born face and I haven't seen that yet. I love it! I really miss you guys.

Amber said...

Oh Chelsie, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. It made me happy! I love you too and miss the days at the farm playing kick the can. Someday I hope to make it to a family reunion.
Where's a new post though missy????

The Simple Things said...

How precious! I can only hope that Halle will be a good big sister to her baby bro like Hannah is so good to Rya. That is so cute to see them together like that. I really love that Hannah nurses her babies...what a good little mommy!!