Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas!!!

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I am so excited. I know I need to wait for Thanksgiving to pass. But I want to put up Christmas stuff. I love Thanksgiving. But Christmas has such a wonderful spirit. Everyone seems nicer and they all have the Christmas spirit. I love the smell that is in the air. I love when it just snows and everything is white. I love the feeling that everyone should carry all year round.
Every year, the day after Thanksgiving, Blair's family goes up to the mountains and cuts down a Christmas tree. It will be so fun to take both girls this year. Last year I was not able to go. I just had Rya. Hannah went without us and had a blast.
We might have to decorate the tree from the middle, up. Rya loves to get into everything. We will see how she does. She wont go near it once one of the needles pokes her.
I am also making a cute advent calendar for Christmas. I will post my creation when I am done. It is looking so cute, I am so excited. It is taking a lot of work, but it is so fun to do. Everyone should make one.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I know I am getting really excited to decorate.