Friday, March 23, 2012

February-March

So we are having another girl. We are excited. The girls are really excited. I get asked everyday if she will be coming out that day. I am starting to get bigger. But I am still smaller then I was with Hannah or Rya, That is good. We are anxious to see what she will look like. We have two really cute girls and can't imagine another just as cute. But we know she will be.
We will be moving out of Perry's basement next week. We are so excited to have our own place back. I am excited to feel like a family again. It is just different when you don't live in your own place. We will be moving to South Jordan. Hopefully we are there for a while before we have to move again. But we will see what the lord has in store for us.
Blair has started his job with Edward Jones. He has been going door to door talking to people. He is having a hard time finding people at home. But I know that he is doing the right thing and it will all pay off. He has met some really interesting people.
We have loved the warmth outside. We have been outside everyday for a week or two. The girls get a lot of energy out. I sit down on the couch at night and am asleep before I know it. They are fun. The picture of me pregnant are of me 4 months pregnant. Rya loves to ride the horse when we go to Rite Aid.


3 comments:

Amber said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and you look incredible!!!! What a pretty mama!!!

Rachel Chick said...

How on earth have I forgotten that you went private??? I look through my blogroll on the side of my blog and see that you haven't updated for the last eight months --- when you went private! :P Silly me.

You look AWESOME, Chels! So cute. I'm just so excited for you. That little girl will be here before you know it. I'm determined that there are a shortage of good women in the world - that's why he's sent so many to our family. He needs more good, strong, and righteous ladies and knew we could help them become just that. :)

Good luck in these coming weeks. I know they can drag on, but she truly will be here before you can blink. :)

How did things go with the move? I hope you are doing well. And when did Rya get so big??? She's beautiful.

Rachel Chick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.