Monday, February 18, 2008

Tag you're it

I was tagged to write about my hubby. This was a good reminder of how much I love him.
What is his name?Blair James Perry
How long have you been married?A year and 5 months
How long did you date?We dated for 3 months and were engaged for 3
How old is he?24
Who eats more?For sure Blair. I would hope not me.
Who said I love you first?I waited for Blair. Even if I knew I loved him. I waited for him to say it first.
Who is taller?Blair. It is fun to look up at him.
Who sings better?I would say me. Blair would say him
Whose temper is worse?For sure Blair. But it is getting better
Who does the laundry?I do. I would be scared for Blair to do it
Who does the dishes?Both of us. But I do them most of the time. Blair is cute and will do them once in awhile
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?I do. I love it
Who pays the bills?Blair does. He just took over
Who mows the lawn?We don’t have a lawn to mow
Who cooks dinner?Mostly me. But Blair does do dinner once in awhile
Who drives when you are together?Blair drives because he thinks my driving is scary
Who is more stubborn?Blair is so much more stubborn. When Blair has his mind set there is no changing it.
Whose parents do you see the most?Blair’s parents. They are always inviting us over.
Who proposed?For sure Blair. It would be weird for the girl to propose
Who has more friends?Blair. But his friends are my friends
Who has more siblings?Blair does. I have 6. Blair has 8
Who wears the pants in the family?Blair for sure does. I mean come on. Can you see me wearing them?
Now I tag all of you that read this. Do the same about your husband.

4 comments:

Cherish said...

Hey ...That was kind of fun, huh? I was reading back on your blog, and guess what? Todd lost his wedding ring in the ocean in Hawaii while we were snorkeling too. What Island were you on & when? We were in Hawaii, on the big Island & also on Oahu in September of 2006. We weren't as lucky though, we didn't have insurance on the ring. So to this day Todd is wearing a $10 ring from hawaii. I was just glad that it wasn't my ring! Kind of Ironic though.

Amber said...

That was fun to read about Blair. I am excited to get to know him better this weekend.

DA pages said...

How fun! I love to learn things about my friends hubbys!

Amber said...

We would LOVE to have you come stay with us! I am so glad I was able to meet your sweet Hannah and visit with you and Blair. Too bad we couldn't visit longer =(. I wish I had unlimited time and money to go see everyone. Love you!!