Tuesday, May 13, 2008

For ROBYN

So I was told I just don't blog enough. So I have told my Aunt that I am going to do a blog just for her. So Robyn this is for you.
Some of you might know my aunt Robyn and some of you might not. If you don't then I am really sorry. She is a great mother, wife, daughter, sister and Aunt. If I missed anything Sorry. She has helped me through so much. she is great. I love you Robyn.
OK Well I hope that was great :)
So now this is my real blog. I am so excited for this week. My little brother Garret comes home from his mission tomorrow. I am so excited to see him. I can't believe it has been two years. It has gone by so fast. He has missed out on so much sense he has been gone. I have gotten married and had a baby girl. I am pregnant again which Garret doesn't know yet. My brother Luke has had a boy and his wife is pregnant again. Garret also doesn't know about her either. I have had two cousins get married and one is having a baby soon. Which I am so excited. He has also had another cousin Dan who's wife has had a baby girl. WE have re-done our house. We have built on. garret doesn't know about that either. There are so many things that he will be seeing for the first time. I am the most excited for him to see the knew babies in the family. Garret is so great with kids. They will just love him to death. Shortly after Garret gets home. We are leaving for Aruba Thursday. I am so excited to be in the water and warmth. I can't wait to see how Hannah will love the ocean. I will have to blog SOOO many pictures.
If you don't see a blog for a while. It is because we wont be home till the 24th. And then on the 25th Garret will be having his homecoming. So I am sorry if it is about 2 weeks before I am back on this. Robyn I am sorry because I know how much you love to read them.
I have been so excited for the trip. I am passing by time by packing a little bit one day at a time. Today I am going shopping for things we need. Blair thinks I am crazy because I am so excited. He tells me to stop talking about it because it is making him excited and it feels like it will never get here. I will think of all of you while I am in the ocean and just relaxing. But look on the bright side. It will be almost 90 degrees on Saturday and Sunday. Yeah.
I will see you all when I get back.
YEAH FOR GREAT WEEKS

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks Chels. I loved it and love you too. I didn't tell you to blog so that you could write nice things abuot me, but thanks. I needed that today. Have fun in Aruba, I'm sure I'll see you before you go.

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

lucky duck... but it does make me feel special that you will be thinking about me while you are at the beach..lol. But i understand blair's point about not getting too excited, because jake is just like you and then it makes me too excited and it feels like work drags on forever... haha.. well i hope you have fun and hopefully we will get to see you before you leave!

Michelle said...

You're going to have so much fun Chels!! You need a break!

Cherish said...

I love reading your posts! A vacation sounds sooo nice. Hope you have a great time.

Amber said...

Wow a lot has changed in just two years!! He is going to be in shock!! I am excited for him to come home even though I don't get to see him =(. Make sure you post a picture of him =). Have fun in Aruba!!