Sunday, May 18, 2008

ARUBA












So we finally made it. After staying in Atlanta for two days because we missed our flight. We all finally made it to Aruba Saturday afternoon. It is so great here. It is so nice and warm. Hannah is not sure what to think. She has wanted noone but me because I think she is not sure where she is. and I am the safe one. She has been so tired. She has been sleeping so much. Last night she slept all night. It was great. It is here second night sleeping through the night sense we have been gone. I think we just might need to go out of town more often. But It is so pretty here. Here are some pictures of what it looks like.

I also have to tell you how cool but also very freaky this is. So everywhere you go there are igunas just laying around. They are not scared of people. They just lay and bask in the sun anywhere they want to. They would lay on the rock RIGHT next to the pool. All you had to do is stick your hand out and you would touch them. Here is also some pictures with Hannah swimming.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Wow that looks like an amazing trip. Have a lot of fun soaking in the sun!

Cherish said...

Fun! Hannah looks so cute with her little sunglasses & hat! Can't wait to see more pics! Have FUN & be safe!

DA pages said...

How fun! I just got back from my vacation! I miss it already! I saw lots of iguanas too, but I didn't touch any of them because they would run a way!

DA pages said...

How fun! I just got back from my vacation! I miss it already! I saw lots of iguanas too, but I didn't touch any of them because they would run a way!

Anonymous said...

are you bu chance related to the Merkleys in Vernal?