Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally a clean house

Ever sense we have came home from Aruba my house has been a mess. Hannah got sick right after we got home. She had a runny nose, diarrhea, a cough and a temperature of 103.5 degrees in one night. I took her to the doctor the next morning. The doctor told me she had a really bad ear infection. So she has been on medicine. It has taken her about a week to get over it. But now that she is finally able to play on her own and not be held all the time. I was able to clean today. I love a clean house. It feels so good. I am now OK with whoever comes over whenever. It is again presentable. Not much has happened lately. We had a blast on our trip. It was so good to get away and relax. We were by the pool most of the time. We did take one day and go snorkeling. That was good. The fish are not nearly as pretty as the fish in Hawaii. But it was still fun. I had to hold Blair or Nancy's hand the whole time because I am so scared of Sharks. But I am still alive so I am happy.

3 comments:

Cherish said...

I love having a clean house too. I glad that Hannah is feeling better.

Your trip looked so nice! Glad you made it back safely!

Amber said...

Yeah!! I got my house cleaned today. It does feel oh so good! Sorry Hannah was so sick. I am glad you didn't get eaten by a shark =)!

Robyn said...

So sad that little Hannah had an ear infection. I hated it when Karina and Kazen would get them. Glad your house is clean, now come clean mine!