Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nice to have company

I was sitting home yesterday just bored watching the kids I watch and Hannah play. I get a text from my sister-in-law Nancy if she can come over and be bored with me. She came over and we had a blast. Well I wouldn't say blast but she is so fun to be with. She is the nicest person I know. She is always happy. and she loves to talk. I love her. She really is a amazing person. I know one day she will make some guy the luckiest guy in the world. She has so much to give. We love you Fancy Nancy. Thanks for being all that you can be.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah! We love Nancy, too. Can I call her Fancy Nancy?

Cherish said...

I just realized that I had your name spelled wrong on my blog. I'm so sorry. I guess it has just been way too long. Do you know what you are having yet? A boy or a girl?