Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last call

Last chance. I am going to be changing my setting so only those that I allow will be able to see our blog. So if you have not given me your email address please do so now. Thank you for those who have. You will have one more week. You may either comment it to me or send it to me email. chelsie_m@hotmail.com. For those of you who think that I have it and you have not left it in the comment then I do not have it. So leave it or you wont me able to see my blog.

6 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Hey, I haven't emailed you because I know that you already have my address! Make sure I'm added! I love reading your blog! :)

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

oh... glad I checked blogs (i've been slackin..) anyways my email is... imtheonlyme_00@hotmail.com :D hopefully that works if not i'll send my other email :D

Colleen said...

hi chelsie. this is colleen (cousin). here is my address. coco26@comcast.net it sure was fun to see you at sugarhouse park for grandmas birthday. we should hang out more.

Heather Harbaugh said...

h_harbaugh@comcast.net

HIJK Skousen said...

Hey guys,

We would love to see what you guys are up to. Congrats on baby #2. We are one week apart. Looks like you are 17 weeks and I am 18 weeks. Hope you are feeling well!

Our email address is: jhskousen@gmail.com

Robyn said...

kentrobyn@yahoo.com