Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun at the Zoo

Saturday Blair, Hannah and I went to the Zoo with some friends of ours. They have a one year old girl. We had so much fun. Hannah loved all the animals. She really loved the bigger animals. They were easier to see. My favorite part of the Zoo were the Elephants. They were so cool. They built a new place for them. It was fun to watch the Elephants put on a show for us. My second best thing was the White Alligator. It was really cool to see. It just sat there and watched us. As we moved to the other side of the glass you could see it's eyes just following us. We also saw this really big turtle. That was amazing they can get that big. After we were all done we had to see how be compared to a gorilla. Blair is really close. Check out the tigers paw. It is so big. I was so amazed. For those who have not gone in a long time and have kids. I would recommend going. It is really neat. I have not been sense 9th grade. It was a lot of fun. It might not of been as much fun if Hannah wasn't with us. Sorry for the many pictures. But we had so much fun I had to show you most of everything.
Thank you Liz and Sterling for going with us. We had so much fun.


























4 comments:

DA pages said...

Fun! Ryan and I just got back from the zoo in San Diego I always love going to both zoo's. I decided it will be a lot funner when we have kids though!

Cherish said...

I haven't been to the zoo in a long time! Looks like fun!

Robyn said...

Hogle Zoo is one of my most favorite places to visit. Hannah looks adorable in her hat and sun glasses.

Megan and Luke said...

Love the zoo! We definitely need to hang out... I won't ignore your comments! Loved the baby ticker too so much that I had to get one of my own! See you Sunday!