Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random stuff

So I know I haven't blogged in a long time. I don't know what to blog about. I look at peoples blogs and I see that they do so much stuff during the week. Well my weeks consist of watching kids during the day and cleaning the house. So I guess I could post pictures of me cleaning my house. But I will try to keep a blog once a week. And I guess this is more for me as a journal then it is for you. But it is also for you.
Well we were told that our pool in our condo was going to be up and running for memorial weekend. We were disappointed when it wasn't. We then got told it will be up June 10th. Well it wasn't. We keep waiting because we are hot and we are paying HOA on this pool that is dirty and has scum in it. Well yesterday we found out that they said the pool is clean and it is ready to go. It is not ready to go. I wouldn't even let my dog (if we had one) swim in it. It is so dirty and sick. I have talked to Blair. He is going to call the HOA board and give them a talking to. I wouldn't want to be them. Hopefully it gets going soon. We would love to swim in it.
Yesterday for family night we decided that we would spend our family home evening going to Wal-mart and Home Depot. We needed to get some wasp killer. I have hit down so many wasps nets when we first moved in. One has come back. It is on our patio. It is sad because I don't dare to go out. So now I just need to get up the guts to go spray it at night.
Hannah is going to be a year old on the 22nd of July. I am so excited. It is amazing how much she has changed in the last month. she is acting so big. I am going to attempt to make Hannah a duck cake. That is right. A duck cake. She has a rubber duck that she puts the head in her mouth. It has been her favorite toy since she could put it in her mouth. So we will see how it turns out. This is what I am wanting it to look like.

Wish me luck. I am excited to try it.
On July 15th. We will find out if we will be having a baby boy or a baby girl. We are so excited. Blair and I really think it is a boy. We will see. We are wanting it to be a surprise for everyone when we have it. so we are debating on telling ANYONE what it is. What do you think?
Well I just wanted to let you know what was going on in our little house. Not much but at least I have a recent blog up.

5 comments:

Pattythemoon said...

Complimenti per il tuo blog, รจ fantastico come la tua famiglia.
Ciao da Patty

Rondi-Ella said...

That would be awesome to make Hannah a duck cake. I can make a bunny/rabbit cake. That is not very hard. I also think that you should tell everyone what you are having.

Rondi-Ella said...

That would be awesome to make Hannah a duck cake. I can make a bunny/rabbit cake. That is not very hard. I also think that you should tell everyone what you are having.

Cherish said...

That creeps me out that you have a weird person posting on your blog. That is so weird. I've noticed that most people have a password that you have to type in to let the comment go through. Your's doesn't have that. I'm not sure if mine does either. Anyways, my email is cherishbangerter@hotmail.com, so I hope you'll add me.

I love the Duck cake you are going to make. You'll have to let us know how it turns out.

I think it would be so hard to not announce what the baby is. But if you have that will power, then go for it. Except I want to know what you're having, so maybe it isn't such a good idea.

Amber said...

Good luck on the cake! It will be awesome! I think you will have a pretty hard time NOT telling people what you are having and you know we all want to know too ;).