Friday, September 19, 2008

Two Years

On September 16, Blair and I were married for two years. It has been a great two years. I am so lucky to have a husband like him. We have had our ups and downs, but it has been a great two years. It is amazing to think how much has gone on in two years.
Blair had to work on our anniversary. I made sure that dinner was ready when he got home. After dinner I gave Hannah a bath and cleaned the kitchen. Around 7:30 Blair's mom, Sue came and watched Hannah. Blair and I went miniature golfing. It was so much fun. It was a little hole in the wall place. But it was a blast. It was nice to be able to talk without Hannah. We talked about Christmas and how much more you can love someone after two years. It was a good night.
Thank you Blair for everything you do.

3 comments:

Wendie said...

You're both wonderful. I'm so grateful that we're a family.

Okay . . . So, you asked me how to get a blog list that displays updates. You just need to go to your layout page, select add a gadget, and select blog list. You will need to add all of the blog names and addresses that you want to track. Does that make sense? Call me if you are confused.

Rondi-Ella said...

I think that is the cutest thing!!!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It is amazing how time flies.