Monday, September 29, 2008

Energizer Bunny (Hannah)

Today was such a frustrating day for me. I thought for sure Hannah was 2 years old. It doesn't matter how high or where I put things, Hannah finds a way to get to it.
We always keep our bedroom and bathroom door closed. If it is left open Hannah finds something to get into.
I was doing Laundry today and was not paying attention to her. All of a sudden one of the kids I watch told me that Hannah opened something up and it is spilling all over. I rushed over to find Blue Finger Nail Polish all over my carpet and her. The bottle was empty. I was in panic. I had no clue how to get it out. I didn't have finger nail polish remover. I called my neighbor. She had a whole bottle. I used the whole thing. I scrub ed for about a hour trying to get it out as much as possible. I can still see where it was. It is very light. Blair was not able to find where it was, so that is very good.
I got my neighbor a new bottle of remover to make up for the one I used. Thank you Becca for coming to my rescue in such short notice.
After I cleaned up the carpet I had to get pictures of Hannah. As mad and frustrated as I was, I had to get pictures of the mess she made on herself.





9 comments:

Colleen said...

little stinker. but i must say blue is a great color on her.

Cherish said...

Is that what I'm in for? Wow...I'm glad you were able to clean it up! Luckily she's so cute.

Life for the Pillings said...

I'll I can say is - I understand. Good job on getting it out. I don't think messes start at two - it starts right after 18 months. :0)

HIJK Skousen said...

That happened to me once, and with blue as well. Have you ever used oxy-clean? I sprayed a ton of that on it and it took it right out, I was AMAZED. Isn't motherhood just great? So many crazy moments.

LBP said...

Blue nail polish, huh? I can't wait to have kids spilling things all over my furniture. Yikes!

Unknown said...

So funny! I love it and yet I can relate! It is so frustrating when they are cute while being naughty! I'm glad you got it out though.I love her hair and my favorite thing is her facial expressions! She's the best!

Unknown said...

So funny! I love it and yet I can relate! It is so frustrating when they are cute while being naughty! I'm glad you got it out though.I love her hair and my favorite thing is her facial expressions! She's the best!

Amber said...

OH my!! Poor Chelsie!
She looks so much like you!!! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Hey I've tagged you! Go see my blog! TTFN