Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeling the spirit of Christmas

To me it has been feeling like Christmas so much lately. I know you are all thinking I am really weird, and Christmas is not for another 2 months. But I can't help it. I am so excited this year for it to come. I have been listening to Christmas music all day. I am loving it. I wish I had a tree to put up and I could decorate. Maybe I am so excited because I will have a new little baby to love. I just had to write and let you all know how weird I was. I will be posting more today with pictures. I have to get my house clean before I can sit down and blog.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

I think with the snow and the colder weather, I have been feeling like Christmas is coming too! I'm so exicted for Christmas this year. All though, I love all the holidays this time of year.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

I LOVE THAT YOU ARE LISTENING TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALREADY!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS TOO! so, when is the big day? i want ot see pics of your prego belly:)