Monday, October 20, 2008

Cousins











I got the privilege to watch Noah while Megan was on bed rest. Hannah and Noah had so much fun. It took awhile for Noah to warm up. But after while he was great. He was able to find the movies and pull them all off the shelf. He also got his hair combed by Hannah. He was not too fond of her hugs. He kept pushing Hannah away. Hannah loved having Noah around. It was great to have cousins together. I even got three kisses from Noah. He is so cute. I love that little guy. Thanks Megan for letting us watch him.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

They are so cute together. I love watching how Noah tries to run from Hannah. I bet you were exhausted at the end of the day.

Rondi-Ella said...

I think my niece and nephew are the cuttest things ever. I still think it's funny that Noah pushes Hannah away from her when she is trying to given him a hug. I also love that shirt Hannah is wearing. That is really cute.

Amber said...

It is fun to see pictures of them together. What cute cousins!

DA pages said...

Thanks so much for the advice! Is your blog still set to private? becuase I haven't been able to look at it forever! I am glad that I can see what you have been up to for the last little while!

Cherish said...

Is that Luke's little boy? He is so cute! He looks like he's about Hannah's age!?! That is great that she has a cousin her age!!! Fun!

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

oh too cute! I love it how they like playing together... so precious!