Monday, October 13, 2008

Not a baby anymore






I got all of Hannah's old stuff out for Rya. I didn't want to be washing it and getting it ready a few weeks before I was due. Hannah loved to climb in and out of it. She thinks she still fits. She is so cute. Hannah is going to be such a big help when Rya comes.
know you all probably think that Hannah is never dressed. I do get her dressed for the day. She either takes her clothes off herself, or after I change her it is too big of a hassle to chase her down and put clothes on her. Hannah loves to be naked. It is a work out to get her to stay dressed or to put clothes on her. I am sorry to all of those that hate that she is never wearing clothes. She does get dressed. Being as pregnant as I am, it is not worth fighting her to get dressed.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

RYA? Is that your soon to be little one's name? Cute. I love it. You're getting down to the final months. I'm so excited for you!!