Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Garnier BB Cream

I know know if any of you have tried or heard of BB Cream, I love it. I was a little worried to try it at first. I was not sure what it did. But I have replaced it with my foundation. It comes in a big bottle and it lasts twice as long as regular foundation. It is also a sunscreen. I also have really oily skin. I was worried that it might make my face too oily, cream foundations do that. I tried it on a Saturday when I knew I didn't need to go anywhere. It is amazing. It stays on my face all day, It doesn't make my face look oily, and it makes me look tan. I do apply a powder after. Just to give it a better look. I only have to use a small dab for all over my face. It does great at covering up all my blemish's. I really do love this stuff. I am an agent for www.bzzagent.com they send me free product and I try it. I then write reviews on if I like it or not. This is one that I really love. I have replaced it with my foundations. It is so light weight that I don't feel like I have makeup on. normal foundations are so thick and weigh your face down, this really is so light. I do think that the one I am sampling is a little dark for what I like. I should have done the light/medium and not the medium/dark. So anyone who is trying it, if you have my skin tone us the light/medium.

No comments: