Monday, June 3, 2013

Amdro Powerflex

I am a bzz agent for, www.bzzagent.com. They send me free stuff to sample, In return I write about what I think of it. I am doing a Amdro Powerflew. It is a bug and weed killer. It works on the inside of the house as well. I had snails that were bugging my vegetables. I was killing snails out of my pots 3 times a day. I finally took this killer to the outside of my pots. I didn't spray my plants because I would have killed them. But I sprayed the outside of my pot, and on the ground around my pot. I have not seen a snail come back. Next I need to do around the inside of my house and outside. I am a little scared of spraying it in my house with a crawling child. I will wait on the inside. But I will get to the outside. So for it killing my snails, it worked great.

No comments: