Thursday, September 20, 2007











I meet a wonderful man at my work on March 10th. I saw him and couldn't resist. We ended up talking all night on Friday. We went out on a date Saturday night. We had a great time. We went out to dinner with Blair's friends, Cami and Nino. We then later went to get ice cream and watch a movie. Blair came over Sunday to my house and played games with my family. I knew the day I met him at work that he was the one that I was going to marry. I was still scared of getting into a relationship with a jerk. So I had to put him to the test. To this day Blair tells me how mean I was. I keep apologizing. But I will always get reminded of it. Here are a few pictures of us while we are dating. We ended up dating for 3 months and we were engaged for 3. I kept telling Blair he needed to ask me to marry him. He kept putting it off. One day I came home from work and I walked in the door and there was Blair in a suit with 2 dozen roses. He started talking to me and asked me to marry him. I was shaking so bad. I was so excited. We went out to the roof that night for dinner. After we went and showed off to family and friends.

1 comment:

Wes Dyer said...

Love it!!!!!!!!! What a fun story. I am glad he passed the tests. Hee! Hee! He sounds like a great guy.