Thursday, September 20, 2007

The new member










Blair and I had a baby girl July 22, 2007. I was not due till August 4, 2007. But she came early with the help of me. I went to the doctor on Friday and he said that I was dilated to a 3 and 80% efaced. I went home and jumped on the trampoline. I used the stairs like a stair master. I also ran a hill and that Saturday night I took some Caster Oil. I woke up in pain. We started counting the contractions and when they were one minute apart. we went to the hospital. I was dilated to a 8. They gave me my epidural and I started pushing around 9:05 A.M. I had Hannah Marie Perry. at 9:18 A.M. She was so beautiful. She came out with Red hair. Blair and I both looked at each other. We were not wanting a red head. To this day her hair is getting more and more red. But we love her red hair and all. A little while after Hannah was born she started turning purple. The doctors were not sure what it was. After taking her to ICU and finding out she had reflux pretty badly we were able to take her home on Monday the 24th. We love her. She has been so great. She is getting so big. We look forward to watching her grow up.

No comments: