Thursday, September 20, 2007

Temple

WEDDING
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox







Blair and I were married September 16, 2006 in the Salt Lake temple. We were planning on a reception outside in my parents back yard. It was going to look great. That morning I woke up to rain. It rained almost all day. When it wasn't raining it was snowing. We had the first snow that day. You can snow in some of our wedding pictures. Because of the snow we had to move the reception inside my parents house. It was a little crowded. But that is OK It ended up being a great day. The next morning we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon. It was so great. I loved it there. We want to go back but take some friends with us. When the sun set it was so awesome. We were right on the beach. Blair also lost his wedding ring in the ocean. I told him to take it off before we went snorkeling. He told me that nothing could take his ring off. It was a good thing we had insurance on it. We went snorkeling right off the rocks by our place. We got banged up really good. I was bleeding a little bit. I was scared a shark was going to smell the blood and come after me. I am so scared of sharks. I did keep going snorkeling. It was a ton of fun.

1 comment:

Wes Dyer said...

Thanks for sharing about your wedding. I wish I could have been there!!!! What wonderful memories. That is so awesome that you went to Hawaii isn't it gorgeous?
Amber Dyer