Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July/My birthday

As most of you know my birthday is on July 4th. Blair, Hannah and I went up to Bear lake for the weekend. Blair celebrated my birthday on the 3rd before going up to Bear Lake. I woke up on the 3rd to the house decorated. It was so cool. I looked on the table and saw this great cake. I couldn't help but laugh. If most of you can't tell. It is a pregnant women. Didn't he do a great job? Blair also bought me the DVD Newsies. He also bought me a new phone. I loved my pre-birthday. I have such a great husband.





In Bear Lake Blair's grandma rented a boat for the 4th. Hannah loved it. She ended up falling asleep on the boat. We later played in the water. She didn't mind that either. Grandma Perry was holding her and running in the water as we played Frisbee. She loved the water hitting her legs. Hannah was also very interested in the fireworks. The ones that were to bright to look at she would cover her eyes. she was so tired from the long nights of staying up that she fell asleep while watching the fireworks.


We had such a great time in Bear Lake. For those who have been up there, we all know how much fun you can have. But we also know how sometimes you just have to get out of there before you go insane by some things that are said, or things have to be done a certain way. But for the most part it was fun.

6 comments:

Cam said...

Wow Blarr!! That cake is pretty impressive!! Didn't know you were that talented :)

LBP said...

Happy Birthday girl! Blarr did a good job. Bear Lake looked fun. Let's hang out soon.

Colleen said...

LOL! YOU GOT IT RIGHT ON THE MONEY ABOUT BEAR LAKE. happy birthday. you are truly loved. the cake was awesome. way to go blair.

Cherish said...

Thanks for adding me. I was worried. LOL!! That cake is awesome! What a great husband. Thanks for the laugh.

Liz said...

Love, love, love the cake. Aren't you glad you posted a picture of it? Also love Hannah's new hat in the last picture... stylin'.

Rachel Chick said...

We missed you guys on the 4th, missed singing you happy birthday! - but I'm glad that you guys had so much fun! Families are wonderful! I'm so glad that you get along with Blair's family so well! Hannah is getting SO big! She is adorable!!!