Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boy or Girl

So we went in today to find out how the baby was doing and what we were having. The baby is doing great. I am now due December 7th and not the 10th. The baby is almost a pound. It was really cute. He or She would keep thinking about putting her or his hands in the mouth. Every time the thing would rub on my stomach my the feet. The baby would kick it really hard. He or she was moving around like crazy. But they did see what it was. And we are going to keep it a secret till the baby is born. Sorry everyone. We want it to be a surprise to you all. But we are excited to have what we are having.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

yeah! i'm glad the baby is doing good. it's fun to have surprises. so congrats for whatever it is.

Liz said...

That is so fun! I'm sure HE will be a sweet little BOY. (I'm just guessing...)

Robyn said...

I'm sure it's a boy and you don't want any crap about the name, sooo your keeping it a secret til HE's born. Glad he's doing well.

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

well i am glad everything looks good... but i'd like to know if its a boy or girl cause i'm not very good with surprises

Perry's said...

I hate surprises aslso. It is killing me to not let anyone know what we are having. But Blair wants it a secret. So I will try to do it.

Nicole said...

So exciting! It must be so hard not telling anyone! It seems like everyone is due around then! Can't wait for more updates on him/her! Congrats again!