Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lonely Shoe

Don't you hate when you have lost one shoe? I no longer have a pair. Hannah was being babysat by my cousins and she fell asleep. I thought it would be easier to just carry her inside. I didn't bother putting her shoes on. I think somewhere from the car to our house I dropped a shoe. I have no clue where it is. I think someone picked it up. Hannah is now stuck wearing her Sunday shoes. She loves it. I have not gone to buy her another pair in hopes that the shoe will still show up.

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

I hear ya! I lost elsie's shoe for about a month before it miraculously showed up in our van -- which I'd already searched thoroughly. Also, sorry about the mooning. Some people are just NOT helpful! :) I think - at home - I'd just ignore her. She's just doing it for attention. - But in public . . . sorry, no advice on that one. Tell your brothers that they have to watch her anytime you need to actually go anywhere! :)