Friday, January 29, 2010

Never....

You should never take your daughter to the bathroom while you are on your phone.

Hannah was screaming at me, she had to go to the bathroom. I go in with my phone between my shoulder and my ear. lean over to pull down her paints and my phone drops in the toilet. I hurry and pull it out. I am checking my phone over and my girls saw me stick my hand in the toilet so they start playing in the toilet, Not cool. I get Hannah and Rya's hands washed off. I check my phone and the battery is still dry. I pull out my blow dryer and I dry everything else. It is now working fine.
So never ever talk on our phone while your next to a toilet. And Don't let your kids see you stick your hand in the toilet. What a wonderful start to a Friday. :)

On a up note. It is really good to know that I am listening to that still small voice. I thought I lost something that was making me so sick. I was just sitting in my car when that little voice told me it was in the garbage that was just thrown into the dumpster. I went home and leaned over the dumpster and pulled out my trash bag. I open up the bag to see that the thing I lost sitting right on top of all my trash. I am so thankful for the Lord and his willingness to help us all.

3 comments:

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

ooh no! i'm glad everything turned out ok in the end! life always is a little more complicated with kids... but a lot more fun too.

Amber said...

Phew! I am glad you found whatever it was. Isn't it great that we can know things big and small things through prayer? You are a great example. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing on the inside because I think this has happend to a lot of Mom's out there. Thank goodness the Lord has soft spots for good Mommies!