Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prayers

I went to put Hannah to bed last night. We usually say prayer before she climbs into bed. I was in a hurry to get her to bed that I forgot. Hannah knelt down on her own by her bed and started to pray. She started rambling and then said. Please Noah, Please Papa, Please Babush (Grandma). Then she started rambling again and said Amen.
She is getting so big. I can't believe she can now say prayers. It was the sweetest thing. I love you Hannah
Hannah calls grandma Babush. In Russia it is really Babushka. But she can't say the ka part. So it just comes out Babush. My mom hates it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's cute, I didn't know Mom was Babush. Garret must have taught her that one.