Monday, August 30, 2010

A message to every Mother

It has been one of those days where, Kids wont take naps, Kids wont stop crying, Laundry needs to be done, The house is a mess, You don't feel good. Blair has been gone for 2 1/2 weeks and I am ready for his help at home. It has been really hard with him gone. He comes home Thursday and it will be nice to have him home for the help and home is not home without him.
But today has been so hard that I have been so stressed. I thought that getting them to bed would be so easy because they have not taken naps. Not the case. I got the feeling to get onto my friends blog and read what she had to say. This is the message I found... What a strength and a reminder to watch it. It helps push me that extra mile. Of course I cried all the way. It is still so hard but it is nice for the reminder that it is such a blessing to be my girls mother.

4 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

TAHNKS FOR THAT! I NEEDED IT!

Bekah Condie said...

Isn't that great? I loved it. Seriously though, I watched it one one of "those" days too and bawled all the way through it. You have had one adventurous summer and a lot of injuries. My goodness girl! I hope everyone stays out of trouble for your sake!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

I just had a feeling I needed to post that video that day, and I am so glad I did! I am glad it helped you as much as it did me. I watch it every night as a reminder of why I keep pushing through :)

Amber said...

YOu are an awesome and amazing mother!!! Love you Chelsie!