Thursday, August 19, 2010

When your not looking

I got in the shower at about 9 in the morning after I laid Rya down for a nap. I gave Hannah some crackers and sent her downstairs to watch a show so I could shower. I got out and didn't notice anything unusual. It was not till about 1 in the afternoon that I went down to her room and found a razor blade knife in her play tent. I looked at her tent and it is slashed all over. I was so mad and scared. Scared that she got into a cu bard and got the knife out, opened it up. I am grateful she didn't hurt herself. She could have been so hurt. I was so mad because she got that tent for her birthday and she loves it. She got in big trouble and got a big talking to.
I look at the tent now and I laugh about it. But yesterday it was not a funny matter. I found the tent after she came and told me she poohed in the sink. :(




1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow! You have some busy little ladies in your house! Btw, I love the picture on your header. What happy little angels. I love Rya's piggy's.