Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!!






On Tuesday November 25th I gave birth to a new beautiful baby girl. Rya Lyn Perry was born 6 lbs 9 oz and 19 inches long. It is kind of a long story but to make it short, this morning I was checked by my doctor and I measured a 3 like I blogged earlier. By 6:45 pm I was at LDS Hospital and being checked by the nurses. The baby was born at 7:15 pm. The gynecologist didn't even have time to put his gloves on before the baby had come out. I will blog more about the whole experience later but here are a few pictures to enjoy until you all can see in person how beautiful she is.

4 comments:

Rondi-Ella said...

Oh!!! Rya is so precious and so tiny. You were not even kidding...she really does look like Hannah. How adorable and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! how exciting! but guess what?!? I guessed the right date! lol... not the weight/height or time... but the date was right.. aren't you glad I guessed such an early date? now (like i said before) you can (hopefully) all be home for thanksgiving!!! I can't wait to meet Rya!

Wendie said...

Oh, Rya is so sweet! I think the most precious times of life are spent with tender, little newborn babies. We wish you, Blair, Hannah, and Rya all the best. Congratulations!!

The Simple Things said...

congratulations!! She looks soo cute! I am glad she finally came, and so quick! congrats