Monday, November 17, 2008

To my sister

Last night the Merkley family got together with the Schmutz family. It was good to get together and see each other. It has been so long. Hannah and I were there without Blair. He was not feeling well. I got a lot of help from my sister with Hannah. Seeing that I am so big it is hard to keep track of her. Even though my sister will probably think it was no big deal, to me it was. It helps me out so much when people help me. Thank you Rondi for getting her off the stairs and carrying her out to the car for me. It was a big help. Thank you so much and I love you.

1 comment:

Rondi-Ella said...

Sorry for the very late comment but I have read this post a million times. You are most welcome on helping you with Hannah. Hannah was just doing what Noah was doing like 5 minutes before and I knew you were trying to get things together so you could go. It wasn't a big deal to watch her and I LOVE YOU TOO!!!